- Transportation from the Central District.
- Varied and interesting sports equipment.
- Sport halls and fields among the best in Israel.
- Warm lunch in Wingate’s dining hall.
- Our guides are Physical Education teachers with experience in teaching kids.
- Security services during all hours of activity.
Lotem is inviting you to a one-of-a-kind summer, with a variety of activities, professional guides and sports such as surfing, fencing, archery, circus, trampolines, ping pong and more.
Among other fields of interests, the day camp features science and technology, music and rhythm, directing and film, performing arts and theater, flight and space, Jeep tours, dog training, a “Young Engineers” course and much more!
- An extreme sports course, and a swimming course. For additional course detail click here!
- A scuba diving course, with a diving certification for age 12 and above. (Two weeks in the Wingate Institute and one week in “HaReef” diving center in Herzliya.) For more details click here!
- Additional activities in all courses– combat archery, vehicle building and testing, diving in the Institute’s pool, dog training, Young Engineers, building model aircraft, stage arts, DND, Jeep Tours and more…
Summer at the Wingate Institute
Lotem’s are inviting you to a one-of-a-kind summer, with a variety of activities, professional guides and sports such as surfing, fencing, archery, circus, trampolines, ping pong and more.
At the beginning of each week you will get a schedule of the upcoming activities for your kid’s group’s activities, which will help you follow and talk with your child about his days at the camp.
The days go as following:
- The kids arrive at morning and are sorted into groups. The staff is already there, and takes them to their first activity.
- A small breakfast, with cold drinks, bread and spreads.
- Each day, five different activities are held by professional guides. Most of them are in Wingate’s air conditioned halls, and some are in shaded areas. Activities in which the kids are exposed to the sun (Such as tennis) will usually be held in the early morning.
- Lunch is served in the dining hall, and includes meat and salads. The meal is Kosher. Kids who don’t eat meat may receive a vegetarian alternative, but it must be checked in the sign up form.
- The activities continue.
- The buses arrive at 14:50 and leave at 15:00 to the bus stops. If you did not let your child leave the bus stop alone, you must wait there for them.
- Kids are sorted into groups according to ages and requests in the sign up form. (We try very hard to let the kids be with their friends)
- Our guides take care of your kids during the whole day. Everything you wrote on the sign up form goes straight to them.
- Parents who did not let their kids leave the bus stop alone in the sign up form will wait for them in the bus stop. If no one awaits for the kid in the bus stop, he will wait with the guide at the last bus stop.
- Do not forget to bring hats, sport shoes, a small water bottle and sun screen. Read the schedule and note the pool days- On those, you should also bring a towel, a swimming cap (For kids with long hair) and flip flops.
- We hold all activities in shaded areas, but when going from one to another we pass in sunny areas. It is recommended to bring sun screen, and it is important to bring a hat every day.
- The guides makes sure the kids drink and use sun screen, but please send your child with a water bottle.